Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Awakened to.......

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    THe sounds of yellin...didn't think much of it...people partyin or arguin...stays sleepin....then suddenly 3 LOUD bangs....Ok thats not right...then hear somoene outside say somethin bout gunshots.....and suddenly there was a shitload of cops outside....holy FUCK!!!!! what a way to wake up...I'm still shakin and it happened bout half n hour ago

  2. #2
    Ray Ray
    Guest Ray Ray's Avatar

    Post

    bad one! .. what was the crack there then??

  3. #3
    Inactive Member peaches_and_cream842's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2003
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Holy shit I'd have been freaked out too...

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Mystyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 10th, 2001
    Posts
    1,252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    OMG!!! Me three!!! **shivers** [img]confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah freaked is a good way to put it*nods*...heard today that what had happened was 2 guys were gonna rob some people who were stayin here n the cops got a tip and were here waitin when the guys got here...one gave himself up the other fired a shot in the air...the cops fired back at him when he pointed the gun at them...one hit his knee the otehr his tummy I guess

  6. #6
    Inactive Member peaches_and_cream842's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2003
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OMG! I would be so freaked. Did the guys know the ppl they were gonna rob? I would hope so and it wasn't some random act. I'd wanna move.

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    apparently they knew em yes*L* and I was told to move the hell outta here*L*

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    have no freakin clue...but it scared me*Nods*..wolfee told me no more goin out after dark*L*

  9. #9
    GhostWolf
    Guest GhostWolf's Avatar

    Post

    Well ya had the right to be nervous, being shot is no pleasant thing.....and enough said about that

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner SummerStorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2002
    Posts
    4,520
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Noooooooo

    Enough NOT said....Now you got me freaked n wonderin*L*...will bring it up when I call you tho*kisses mah wolfee*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •